Tuesday 28 June 2011

~More mid-week treasures~

On my day off today I managed to squeeze in a quick trip to (one of) my favourite charity shops in a nearby small town, which never disappoints.  Real vintage gems of bric-a-brac, fabric, table linens and glassware are to be found; and it's all I can do to be ruthless and strict with myself.  Todays gems amongst 3 bags full of linen, fabric, a blanket and vintage scarves, is this rose picture, in a lovely mount and frame for £3 - already on my bedroom wall
 and a huge pair of unlined curtains in this vintage cotton sateen fabric, which was Made in England (hurrah!)again for £3

These will be squirrelled away in my 'Caravan Bottom-Drawer' inspired by the pretty curtains in Curlew Country's gorgeous caravan (see here), where they will wait patiently for my dream to come to fruition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x