Friday 20 February 2015

~Vintage & Handmade~

Oh my goodness it's been a fair old while since I was here, mainly because life has got in the way. In the dark dreary depths of Winter I don't function very well at all!  I have my birthday in February and usually book my ideas up by this time of year though.  Like many other Bloggers, I've also become a convert to the instant micro-blogging that Instagram allows, so please visit me there if we haven't already said hello!


Also if anyone is Yorkshire-based and likes a bit of Vintage homewares, fabric and handmade items, as well as a nice cup of tea and a slice of cake, I am having an event at my house on Saturday 14th March 2015 from 11am to 3pm.  I am not far from Leeds and York.  If you would like to come along, please email me (lavenderattic@hotmail.co.uk) and I will let you know the details.





 This follows on I suppose from when I held secret afternoon teas at my house a couple of years ago; a natural progression seems to be having some of my vintage finds and handmade items for sale at the same time.
See you soon x

13 comments:

  1. Oh I wish that I was closer! I hope it all goes well. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, it sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be a great event. I'm hoping I can come, I shall let you know for sure this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't think I can make it right now Sally, life is just a bit unpredictable and affecting my weekends at the moment. I do hope it goes well though as it sounds a lovely idea. All the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do wish I lived closer, this always looks amazing and so right up my street! I hope you enjoy it, Im sure it will be a great success and good fun meeting up with other bloggers.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Furniture Cleaning Whitby

    Serving your carpet cleaning needs in the GTA for over 20 years! Get an easy online quote from Prestige Carpet & Duct Cleaning or telephone us at 888-925-3265. Carpet Cleaning, Furniture Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Pet Stain Treatment, Duct Cleaning. Your service experts!

    to get more - https://prestigecarpetcleaning.ca/carpet-cleaning-whitby-2/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picture of the mountains is very soothing. Thank you for your list of calming things.

    Regards,
    Online Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ_Football Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finding high quality information like this online has become rare. I must say I'm super impressed by your dedication to provide us with valuable info on such scale. We try to make dreams come true for people who want the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE ONLINE​ ​ to better their lives. Keep up the good work mate. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x