Thursday 26 May 2011

~To Cath or not to Cath~

When planning to spruce up my bedroom, I read Miss Thrifty's blog about the Albany Millie wallpaper that's a good lookey-likey of Cath Kidston's Antique Rose wallpaper. About £6 per roll cheaper, granted, but after much deliberation  I decided some things are too important and gorgeous to pinch the pennies over; so I succumbed!  When I got to York's Cath Kidston it was out of stock- aaaagh!, but the ladies there were lovely and helpful and ordered me 3 rolls from a London branch. Husband says it gives him headache; but I absolutely love it and think it was worth the extra pounds.
Excuse the unironed rumpled bedlinen...
Time to get ready and pack for a half-term break now. Have got my patchwork hexagons made from vintage fabric scraps all ready for a bit of beach al fresco sewing...

....and will try not to worry too much about my plants - I've sunk some upside-down drinks bottles and watered them well, so we shall see if they survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x