Saturday 11 June 2011

~Emily's Tea Party~

My Mum and I had a lovely couple of hours yesterday at a Vintage Tea Party for Emily's 21st birthday.
The homemade cakes were delicious, so many to choose from - carrot cake, blueberry and lime drizzle cake, simnel cake, cupcakes... I opted for the chocolate and beetroot cake and a generous slice of the creamiest custard tart I have ever tasted (it's on the right of the photo)

The attention to detail was lovely; beautiful vintage china and bunting and a gorgeous Cath Kidston-esque polka dot 2-tier birthday cake, decorated with strawberries.
I really like this cup and saucer in my favourite shade of green.
Thankyou Em, we had a lovely time, and Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x