Sunday 5 June 2011

~Recent projects and finds~

Here is the first finished patchwork cushion I made; I'm on a roll with this at the moment, dreaming of fitting out a caravan or campervan with lovely cushions and throws.
I found time for a quick rummage in a couple of my favourite charity shops yesterday and couldn't believe it when I found this Brora jersey dress - unfortunately too big for me, but I will put it on eBay later today.



Also at a recent auction where I often buy boxes of odds and ends to rummage through I found this old sewing box and needlecase. The needlecase looks very like a new Cath Kidston one, but cost me pennies and I prefer it because it is old! The sewing box is a renovation project, as it's stained inside.
Funny though that I misheard the auctioneer who announced "A box of Misc."  In my head he said "A box of Mizz" and I wondered what he was on about, was he trying to say "mixed"? My mistake- and one I regularly also make with song lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x