Sunday 7 August 2011

~Recent projects~

Well, I've managed to sell a few bits of bric-a-brac on Ebay - enough for me to buy some pretty new flower fairylights for the conservatory. I'm just listing more now, including this recent find, an old sewing tin, complete with contents, including a fab vintage needlecase which is just like the ones in Cath Kidston.

I've also finished a couple of cushions- this one from vintage linen and a vintage hankie which I'm listing on Ebay. It has a feather pad ...
and wooden buttons on the reverse...
and this patchwork cushion, handsewn with love and smiles whilst we were in Cornwall...

...is destined for my best friend, J's caravan. Oops I've spoilt the surprise now; see you for a catch-up on Wednesday,  J!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I love it, I love it.......I am so lucky to have such a wonderful (crafty & talented) friend as you...... Thank you so very much, J xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x