Wednesday 2 November 2011

~Great minds think alike!~

Anne, a colleague of mine from a few years ago who keeps in touch, has a lovely new blog called Marmalade & Catmint, which I know some of you have already visited. Reading Anne's posts about vintage treasures (I love it Anne, you blog just like you're talking to me - fab!) I realised we must both be feeling nostalgic at the moment. I read a bit further and realised - crikey - Anne had made this...

Anne's Tea Cosy
This Christmas Pud Tea Cosy is for S (I think she will be very pleased!)  Read about it here
So what do you think...strange but true I finished this 2 days ago...

My Tea Cosy for Christmas tea drinking

Great minds think alike!

3 comments:

  1. Wow,Sally, are we psychic or something? I love your tea cosy too! I hope we will be able to get together soon too for tea(or in my case coffee!!!) and cakes, love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the new header,Sally x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x