Thursday 13 June 2013

~Simple Pleasures - My Garden~

Looking at my scant last few posts, it all seems to be about  Simple Pleasures.
When all around you in life is complicated,  maybe it's what we need to get us through...

Following the strange weather this Spring, my garden, like many of yours, has become lush, floral and blowsy all at once. I just hope everything hasn't 'gone over' by the end of June as L's 18th is a vintage tea party in the garden in early July.  But for now I'll enjoy what I see out there, especially the alliums, euphorbia and foxgloves.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about everything in the garden being lush and blowsy Sally. I cant believe how much growth has been put on.We have raised beds anyway and its a bit like a jungle out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sally
    I'm inclined to think the simple pleasures are really the best ones. The excitement of a special moment is fabulous but blows over quickly....returning to a simple pleasure is much more gratifying...like a cuppa good tea in a china cup while you listen to some good music! :-)

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello
    lovely flowers.....simple pleausures are the best! thanks for sharing!!!
    nice blog!
    wish you a nice weekend,
    hugs regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very blooming! Just hope it's a sunny weekend so I can get out in mine and enjoy it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple pleasures but so necessary x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x