Monday 29 September 2014

~Lavender Attic Etsy Shop~

I joined Etsy in 2008...it has only taken me 6 years to actually get some of my handmade and vintage homewares in my shop to sell! It has been on my 'to do' list for ages and I made myself take some time this weekend to sit down and get to grips with listing on Etsy, and thankfully it seems easy enough. I got stuck at one point and was helped by the lovely Vivienne at Green Rabbit Designs :)
The kind of things I will sell are handmade items such as cushions, bags and tea cosies mixed in with vintage homewares.  Click on the link on my sidebar to visit.
This little beauty of a bookbag is just about to be listed...
I do love it so and want to keep it but I won't...made in gorgeous Sanderson vintage linen fabric.
Also these cushions are for sale, made from vintage 1960s fabric...

...the reverse is wool check fastened with wooden buttons.
 
So, I will see how things go.  I've also joined Instagram this week and has seen some of you on there, please find me as I'm still learning the ropes :)

8 comments:

  1. Good for you, I intended to sell some of my things on Etsy but still haven't got round to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort-of gave up on my online shops. I should get back on top of it, I guess.
    Hope it goes well for you....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm popping over to take a look now. I haven't succumbed to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, I just know it would eat in to even more of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll done! :). I've only just started listing too, and you've put on more than I have lol. I've favoured you on Etsy. Good luck sweet. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou...no sales as yet :(
      Fingers crossed for both of us!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Good luck! You items are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding high quality information like this online has become rare. I must say I'm super impressed by your dedication to provide us with valuable info on such scale. We try to make dreams come true for people who want the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE ONLINE​ ​ to better their lives. Keep up the good work mate. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x