Wednesday 30 November 2011

~Homemade fabric gift bags~

Like many people, I'm making lots of my Christmas presents.  It occurred to me a couple of days ago that my make-do-and-mending could extend to my wrapping too - I though it'd be more eco-friendly too to make gift bags from the huge pile of fabric in my sewing room.


This small one is made from linen and appliqued with a wool blanket heart.
I must try to be realistic though about what I can do with not much time!
Apparently I sleep-talked last night; anxiously asking for help with all my Christmas knitting...

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I love reading your blog and have given you the Liebster blog award. Hope you enjoy it!

    Love from Emma xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, Just letting you know I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award. See my blog for full details!
    P.s Am loving those gift bagsX

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x