Friday 2 December 2011

~Christmas Foodie Treats~

Just wanted to share a couple of my favourite foodie treats that I bought today for Christmas. I visited Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, where I love the Little Delicatessen, which stocks deli food, local produce and local brewery ales (Sam Smiths & John Smiths breweries are in Tadcaster).
This is so gorgeous if like me, you love cherries...

Organic cherry fruit beer.
I bought a few bottles as Christmas day table gifts. How lovely is the artwork on the label too?
And Tracklements Chilli Jam....


Despite making my own Chilli Jam, this was the first one I ever bought years ago, and it remains top of my list. See Tracklements range here. Here it is in front of my Kitsch kitchen Christmas tree, and yes I have already had a spoonful! Hopefully there'll be some left for Christmas Day!
The Little Delicatessen
3 High St
TADCASTER
LS249AP
United Kingdom
Tel: 01937 833244

2 comments:

  1. I am a beer fan, I really love real ale and the cherry beer sound scrummy Sally! I'll have to see if Tony will have a run out to Selby before christmas with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruit beer, my sister lives in Belgium and often brings me over cherry, raspberry and boysenberry. Wow the Sam Smiths is a fab label and so festive.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel welcome to get in touch or leave a comment - I really appreciate it. Sally x